Organic Squeeze believes in health, happiness and community by creating a welcoming environment for juice lovers from all walks of life. No matter your situation, we seek to help you reach your full potential in leading a healthy life, through education and prevention. We believe in nurturing and empowering our guests so that restoration and detoxification can occur in both the mind and body.
Recognize yourself here?
The cleansing process allows your digestive system to rest while fully nourishing your body with phytonutrients, live enzymes and essential vitamins and minerals. You should never feel as though you’re being deprived, a cleanse is about complete nutrition, whole body rejuvenation and healing.
Plant derived and packed with health benefits, phytonutrients are the living enzymes that make fruits and vegetables so beneficial to our diets. Cold pressed juice provides the optimum level of nutrition; it retains all the raw vitamins, minerals and live enzymes that naturally occur in organic produce. Phytonutrients are essential in fighting disease and infection by protecting and nourishing cells. Pasteurizing, or cooking your juice, begins to kill the phytonutrients that make raw juice so beneficial.
Cleansing is a way to live optimally – not a way to diet. If you feel overfed and undernourished, we want to partner with you to change that.
Detox and reset to a healthy lifestyle with our Cleanse with Food options. Both the Lean and Active Cleanse options are comprised of organic, whole-food ingredients for a program that is delicious, nutrient-dense, balanced and realistic. Whether following one of our Juice Cleanses, or Juice + Food options, we are confident that you will feel and see the results!
Cleanses can be truly uplifting, physically beneficial processes if done correctly, with plenty of thought and planning. Here are some tips to help you get through your juice cleanse successfully and safely.
1. Start small (or short in this case.) We offer 1-5 Day Cleanse options.
2. Detox first by replacing a meal a day with a juice for a week prior to your cleanse.
3. Exercise in moderation. Low intensity workouts during your cleanse such as walking, yoga, or a leisurely bike ride. If your energy allows, light to moderate exercise can greatly enhance cleanse benefits.
4. Drink water to keep your body hydrated to help flush toxins.
5. Always consult with your physician before beginning a cleanse and if any medical concerns arise during a cleanse.